Sunday 29 November 2009

Kalamazoo feedback helpful to member

Thank you for your loving and meaningful message. I am still giving thanks and noting fruitage from your dear lecture.
I just received word from out lecture committee about the guest to the Kalamazoo lecture,that you wrote about, who is Roman Catholic and refused to attend your two PA lectures but came to the Kzoo lecture. This put me on my mental knees.

You may already know, but First Church of Christ, Scientist, Kalamazoo is only a few short blocks from a Roman Catholic church which has the largest Catholic congregation in Kalamazoo. Also, I have been dating a man who was stringently raised catholic, schooling and all. The handling of any belief of resistance to Christian Science due to Roman Catholicism has been an earnest prayer for the two years we have been at our current location. I, too, was raised catholic and dropped that system of beliefs when I came into Science at age 20. Your sharing of this healing is a breath of fresh air for me.
I thank God daily for your quiet and powerful healing work.
-S

No comments: