Saturday 5 December 2009

Worries about office politics healed

All aspects of the situation I described to you this morning were dispelled today. No one is leaving and we are all a stronger team. My work today was to listen and watch for Mind's unfoldment of right ideas and activity. There was open discussion of issues we were all working on and we even laughed a lot. And it was determined that the work I was doing with the schools is important and not to be abandoned. It was like we were all loosed to embrace and follow unfolding ideas.

I didn't really realize what happened until I thought about writing this note. It's all about dropping the false sense and embracing the good right at hand every moment like Elisha and his servant.

Thank you so much for your help!

Love,
Sandy

No comments: