Sunday 8 February 2009

Decided to post healing results

I've been in the healing practice for over 30 years, full time for 26, registered with the Christian Science church for 24. I've received hundreds of letters and emails thanking me, and never knew what to do with them. Mostly I've thrown them away, but I don't want to throw away gratitude to God or belittle the tremendous healing power of Christ on earth. So, I'm going to make an effort to save written gratitude here on my personal blog. May God's glory be sung and some day when this blog goes public, others may rejoice in the power of God on earth to save and heal.

"This is amanda writing from China. We spoke earlier, and I am writing to thank you immensely for your support; it was very effective. I was able to eat and hold down food immediately after we spoke. Thank you again and again."

No comments: