Sunday 15 February 2009

Stuart FL enjoyed their talk

Thanks for your nice note. We are so very grateful for the wonderful lecture experience! I just have to tell you how very helpful the machete and helicopter explanations have been. It is difficult to put into words, but I'll try... It helps me see that the machete method is an effective way to pray and I love the suggestions you gave; but the sense of being lifted up was so vividly presented that I feel impelled to strive to work to achieve that uplifted thought. It's not that I haven't known the value of uplifted thought, but I think the way you presented it makes me feel that it's more achieveable.

The folks I talked with at church today all are most grateful for the inspiration and excitement they took from the lecture prep meeting and the lecture itself. We're looking forward to our follow-up meeting on Friday.

There was a call on the answering machine this morning from a man who lives in Indiantown (located about 30 minutes west of where you stayed) wanting to know about Christian Science. He wants us to send some information to him. This is certainly an example of God leading "honest seekers" to our church.We'll be sending more fruitage.With much gratitude and love,Doris

No comments: