Friday 27 February 2009

McAllen church service

The testimonies were wonderful. Cristina told of a healing between she and her husband. I almost dropped my jaw translating it. I remember last year when she vehemently told me her feelings. I'd prayed at the time for such hurt and anger must be healed. And through God's grace they have been! She is handling the challenges with grace and God's love.

Jim the institutional chair for Texas told of many healings at the prisons. Then he said Ryder is giving a lecture open to the entire prison population at Huntsville where I was just a month ago. It had taken 5 years for the prison to admit a Christian Scientist. Then after only 3 months the lady visiting arranged for me to lecture, but the prison officials said only for those who signed up a month in advance. There were maybe 10 or so at the lecture. At that time the CSist's partner had moved and she wasn't permitted to enter alone. We prayed. Now a month later, her brother who was violently opposed to going into the prison is going to accompany her and help her with the services and healing work. And they are going to have another lecture now open to the entire prison population there. God is infinite good!

No comments: