Thursday 5 March 2009

So much good in Spanish

This is one of those days where so much good is going on. I decided to keep record some of the blessings as they occur today. I'm so tired I just want to go to sleep for awhile. The last night in Mexico I only slept for an hour or two. I'd had a coffee at 9pm and obviously it wasn't decaf. We left at 8:30am arrived in the US at 3:30pm. I took a nap for an hour and did the lecture prep at McAllen, church service where I translated two beautiful testimonies from Lupita about her son being safe in Iraq and Cristina about how beautifully the lecture at the penal went. then talked with Jackie until 10pm. Two people from Mexico had come to the Reading Room. He'd forgotten to tell us before. One woman wants to start a Christian Science group in Monterrey. I've sent Lupita and Cristina all the informacion.

Then I received a message from Juan Pablo. I was led by divine Love to send Laura a message and then to check her friend list where I found him and sent him a message late last night. I stayed up until 12:30am answering emails. He sent an excited message. He's a grad student at Columbia U in NYC. I'm lecturing in NYC! God is bringing us together for good. We'll see what good comes from this.

Then I received a message from Rachel Crandall about Panama. Result is she has 3 people studying Christian Science among Embera, and I offered and she asked if I could arrange more Heralds to be sent. I'm working on it right now with Enrique. When I called csps to find out about full text, got Penelope who speaks Spanish! This is God's work putting us all together. She sent a message, but I think I'm going to call Sandy Waller.

Then God gave me the heart and inspiration to subscribe to 6 more Sentinels and to give a Sentinel to one person each day to save people from ignorance. The same inspiracion is to get 30 subscriptions for the Herald to save and heal Spanish speakers. Well I've made 4 phone calls and they don't know what to do with this request. We shall see. Just talked with Kelly head of RR subscriptions to get me back with a Reading Room number so I can do bulk orders.

Couldn't get Sandy, will let the Full Text go and just work on Spanish Heralds.

I finally got the right person for bulk ordering Sp Heralds and Sentinels, Kelly. She is very loving and we are working together in love and harmony to accomplish this within two hours. God is good!

I need to get something to eat. It's noon already. Now it's 1 and haven't left. Talking to patients. Had a Spanish speaker call for prayer.

No comments: