Thursday 12 March 2009

McAllen fruitage

Thank you for all your love and Spiritual guidance which made this lecture a success. You are always an inspiration to me and I know you were to everyone else too. I especially appreciated all the personal suggestions, stories and insight you shared with me. You gave me a completely different and positive concept on what I used to think of as "average" C.S. lecturers. Trudy and I sincerely enjoyed the time you spent with us. Evelia and Lupita were overflowing with excitement from your Spanish lecture in Brownsville!

If I can ever be of help to you or anyone in regard to the preparation or advertising for a Spanish or English lecture, since I have "done it all", I would be happy to share my experiences. I know you will have some rewarding experiences in Australia and I look forward to hearing about them sometime.

Much love
Jackie

No comments: