Sunday 22 March 2009

Melbourne Australia

Elise Moore
ID 20792 3/22/2009 2pm
GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU
1ST RINGWOOD VIC AUSTRALIA
Church

Total: 100
Newcomers: 20

They filled with Sunday School room in their church. There were only a few seats in the front not taken and people were sitting outside the door in the entryway who arrived as we were beginning. The comment was that this was the most people they had come to a lecture in awhile.

Healings:
A woman said that she helped a young man overcome wanting to commit suicide. This was the day before the lecture prep. All the metaphysical work she was doing for the lecture contributed to what she told him.

I had an instantaneous healing at this lecture. At the very beginning of the lecture, just as I thanked the introducer and was about to say that we were going without microphone and could everyone hear…I lost my voice! Poof. So I croaked to no one in particular that a glass of water would be nice. Someone ran off. I turned to the introducer and said now would be a good time for him to do a comedy routine, sort of filling the space. My husband and I were both working. I denied animal magnetism. The water came, I took a drink and just decided to plunge on. The intro was croaky but after a couple minutes the voice came back and whenever it started to waiver I’d know it was the Christ message speaking, no personality involved. That took care of the problem and we were all grateful. No one mentioned it afterward, as only the Christ message was heard, received or remembered.

A woman came up to me afterward quite emotional saying everything I’d said applied to her that it was spooky actually. The lecture had touched her deeply and we talked about some personal things.

Several people asked me personal questions and I’d give them a Bible quote or remind them of something from the lecture.

There were a few children and teens there, perhaps 6.

A few of the guests were touched by the lecture. I was told afterward that it was a healing that one guest came who has been resistant to coming into church. Another person said their guest was crying at the end, that it spoke right to them.

There was lots of good participation. Interestingly a couple of people spoke out during the lecture when participation usually isn’t involved. One woman raised her hand and it came to me to acknowledge her. This happens from time to time and I don’t always acknowledge the person. But she wanted to say that it kept coming to her that this was all about gratitude and she wanted to share that thought. It was appropriate and very meaningful to her, so I just wove it into the next remarks and kept going. Then another woman sort of burst out at one point saying, I had an experience like that and told how her son’s life was saved by a stranger listening to an intuition to not move his car. It was appropriate and fit right into the lecture. So I thanked them and worked it into the next story I was telling. I was grateful that everyone was so involved and comfortable. The committee talked to me afterward about this and although it was unusual for them and had never happened at a lecture before they thought it was fine because I thought it was fine and made it part of the lecture experience.

Simon invited me back already. He began talking about what they might do next year. So we'll see. I'd told Dave I didn't want to travel abroad next year but it's been such a lovely time here, I told Simon if he wanted to put together a tour I'd be happy to come back. We'll see what Love has in Mind.

No comments: