Friday 29 August 2008

Healing today Aug 29 2008

A little boy twisted his ankle. He called with his dad and was able to go to school the next day. Two days later all the pain and problem had completely disappeared. He'd been reticent to talk to me but called on his own to thank me. God is good!

A woman called who had an ongoing dispute with contractors dragging out for months. Her life was in disarray and she was depressed. Within an hour of calling me, the contractor dispute took a positive turn, and she started engaging with people. She called back sort of stunned. She said she'd been praying for years, I pray for an hour and everything turns around. Why was that?!? I'm laughing here. It's so important to put aside human will, your own personal views, in order to be receptive to God. God was talking to her all along. I just helped her mentally to listen and be willing to accept the love of Christ into her life.

No comments: