Friday 29 August 2008

Progress is law of God

Getting my driver's license was fun today. Last time it was two hours, huge crowds. I was dreading it. This time we walked in, input the info into a computer, had the picture taken and took the finished license in minutes. I love the picture too! Have on my $2 Ecuadorian earrings from Otavalo. They are pink and turquoise woven circles. My favs.

We ate at my favorite restaurant, Calypso Cafe, sitting outside in the 90 degree heat with a breeze. Heaven!

Had a delightful talk with Star, my daughter-in-law. What a gem she is! She is researching jobs and praying to move forward with her life. I see such progress. Two years ago she had so little self-confidence and was glad to find any job working as a home aide. Now she values herself more and sees she is worth more than $7.43 an hour. Good things are going to happen for her because she is opening her thought to the possibilities. The first step is always knowing that we deserve and can achieve good.

No comments: