Monday 14 September 2009

Feedback on addiction article

Hi! I’ve written you a short note on FaceBook, but this note is to thank you so much for the subject article in the CS Sentinel of September 14. I’m carrying this issue of the Sentinel with me everywhere I go, your article all highlighted in yellow, and want you to know that it has been so very helpful to me in praying about compulsive behavior to eat when it’s not mealtime and/or when I’m not really hungry. “The Christ is here” spoke right to my heart as a line from the first verse of Hymn 412. I’m finding that that simple sentence, “The Christ is here,” is easy to recall whenever I feel captivated by the thought of food. Thanks so much for sharing the clarity of your thought about addiction and compulsive behavior.

Much love and gratitude to you,

Gloria

No comments: