Monday 14 September 2009

Progress in Turkey

Dear Elise,
It was truly a privilege to have had dinner with you, David, Judi, and Don. I feel so blessed to have sat by your side, if only for a short while, and listened to all the wonderful, inspiring things you had to tell.
After your visit I re-watched the video of this year's Annual Meeting and realized that, most probably, Marceil DeLacy mentioned the "on-fire" woman and church for which you gave 4 lectures in Mexico. So beautiful! And the time we spent together at dinner was, for me, like attending a lecture!
I'm still thinking about the tips you gave me and moving forward. My CS friend from Poland is now back in Ankara (she is a member of TMC and a branch church in London and just returned from having had Primary class instruction in London). We are starting up a monthly Bible discussion/study group and will use myBibleLesson as the centerpiece. I've requested permission from Ed Blomquist at CSPS to print 2-3 copies of my subscription to myBibleLesson to hand out when the group meets. I'm waiting to hear from him, most probably this week. All so good...
So, dear friend, thank you very much for looking me up on your visit to Ankara and for taking the time to inspire me to shift my paradigm. Yalcin and I send you and David our very best wishes, with lots and lots of love, Gloria

No comments: