Sunday 20 September 2009

twitter helpful

I just LOVE these postings. They are like a day of class in a few succinct sentences. They are great reminders of how to live CS and are easily sharable w/ everyone. They are also very present reminders that I can keep it short and to the point!!! THANK YOU for that!!!!

Quick story relating to short and to the point - during one of my office hours this past week a new student who had registered for one of my classes in error, came in to chat. She didn’t want to talk about the class or school, but about her home life. As I quieted my own personal reactions and words, I was reminded to keep it short. I felt God's love for her, and what seemed like a completely silly sentence came to me. I said it outloud, and it was exactly what she needed to hear. It made perfect sense to her. From God's lips to her ears!!!!! She left my office a different person.

No comments: