Sunday 14 June 2009

Principle corrects improper actions

Elise,
Wanted to thank you again for your help last month. I gained a greater sense of dominion and peace and clarity from your work. Also wanted wanted to let you know the progress.
I so appreciated your emphasis on Principle and many times I have remembered your saying "Stand on Principle!"

I also worked with our Leader's words from Unity of Good, "God has no bastards to turn and rend their maker. The divine children are born of law and order and Truth knows only such".

After another reminder regarding the items removed and no return,I turned to the Matthew code and asked my brother to accompany me to call on my sister. We first spent 3 days inventorying the house and then dropped in on her and her family. I wasn't sure what I would say but I knew God would show me. After I informed her regarding the inventory of the house, her husband got up and brought out this huge box filled with items they had removed. None of which I had realized were missing. After we finished he got up and came back with another box filled with money and jewelry - some of which I had missed and some not. We discussed 3 other items that were missing but they offered no comments. They also asked about some other items that have not been found. I have gained a greater sense of peace about this although I know it is not finished. It is a start and I will stick with it. I suspect that some of the items have been disposed of. I know that Truth will uncover this or whatever the case is and lead me in the way to best proceed.

Many thanks,
Jane

No comments: