Thursday 11 June 2009

Society formation

Val, What an amazing mothering job you have! Mothering these beautiful groups and shepherding the thought awakening to the Christ. I don't know if Oaxaca applied years ago but I do know that they were very close with dearest Eberhard. My intuition is that this is a moment for mothering from The Mother Church.

As I encouraged the C. Victoria group, to me it's not so much about becoming a Society for our benefit or support. It's letting others find us, know we are there, know where to find healing and help in a geographic area. We are shining whatever spiritual light we are reflecting like a beacon and all the spiritually minded will see it and be led to Christian Science.

Anything I can do any time to help these beacons of light especially in the Spanish field I'm willing.

No comments: