Monday 15 September 2008

Knee healed

Email from a patient:
"I wanted to let you know that my leg and knee are so much better. I thank you so much for your love and guidance throughout this healing.

I actually had an interesting thing happen that I'm not sure that I really understand. Yesterday while in the grocery store to get some necessities after the storm, I slipped and fell in some water on the floor of the store. I landed on the knee that had been bothering me. As I picked myself up, knowing that I was fine, I was amazed that my leg actually felt better than it had when coming into the store! Somehow the calm that came over me in that situation helped me to know that all was well. Today I rode my bike for 45 minutes and also walked our dog. I am feeling truly blessed."

The healing power of God is present and operating for every individual. Had someone come to the office today feeling far from God. By the end of our visit, she felt close to God, realized that she was receiving the Christ messages and felt physically better. What a joy it is to see the immediacy of the Christ in people's lives.

Dave and I went to dinner with a friend, Lois Degler, to the Lovelace Cafe. We talked about church and the healing ministry. We rejoiced together over her healing of grief and experiencing a renewed feeling of freedom. Church growth to me is based on Romans 8:1,2 that there is no condemnation. Jesus came not to condemn but to save. Church comes alive when members love without judgmentalism, realize that healing is rooted in Love, and comfort, encourage, and console one another with the Christ message. Church should be a shelter from the world's condemnation, a haven of Soul where the great heart of Love embraces each one in compassion and tender love.

No comments: