Tuesday 16 September 2008

My Argentina trip

The lecture tour April 2008 to Argentina and Chile was very successful. Enrique Smeke the editor of the Spanish Herald magazine asked me yesterday to write two articles for the magazine. He is from Argentina and told me they loved the lectures and me. Then he asked if I would go back. This is my reply.

I don't think I conveyed the profound impact Argentina had on me. Would I go back? Absolutely. I feel that I would be among friends and that we could do great things. The experience in Argentina completely changed my view of my ability to convey the Christ message. I no longer think that my faults in Spanish can impede the clarity and healing impact of the Christ. The Christ, Truth shines through and heals, restores and renews regardless of me. That was the key. I'm no longer thinking about me.

So, if divine Mind thinks that I have something to share in Argentina I'm thrilled to go. That's truly the point isn't it? It's not would I go, it's what God is unfolding for the progress and healing activity of the wonderful Christian Science movement in Argentina. Wonderful things are going on!

No comments: