Sunday 14 September 2008

Pain in leg healed

Here's the first email I received from a patient...
"I keep praying but I still have a strong pain in my leg. I think it is in my bone. It started three days ago, but I did not pay attention. But yesterday the pain got stronger and this morning too. I am reading the Bible lesson. I do not want this to take away my harmony."

This is the second email from the next day...
"I am feeling much much better. The pain is almost gone, and I am walking fine. Yesterday evening i could not even walk anymore. Thank you! please keep thinking about us. It is beautiful to feel God's love all around us. This trip is being full of God's love manifestation. I feel so grateful!"

Jesus Christ came to earth to show all humankind how to pray effectively and feel the power and presence on God right here, right now on earth. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, that heals all sickness, removes all pain, and saves from sin including the sins of others. This salvation including physical healing is for all. When a person turns to God with faith in good and understands something of the supremacy of Spirit on earth, Christ healing happens.

No comments: