Saturday 2 May 2009

Feedback Spanish Lecture Rockville MD

Thank you so much for your comments! I am so grateful to hear that you felt it went well. And I am happy that you were redirecting folks to the "locals" for connections.

I have only spoken with Juan so far and he was just bubbling with how wonderful it was. He is a new member at our church and recently went through Class with his wife. He has shared some wonderful testimonies as he has embraced Science and prays for folks in El Salvador who can on him for help. I know he was happy to talk with people and said we should have had more copies of Ciencia & Salud there. I know our church will be willing to make those available there, if that seems right.

I did stop by about 11 today when I got back in town to ask the head how it was and he was very positive. I saw S&H on his desk and the secretary and many others with Heraldos. It was lovely to see this CS presence all over the Center! It almost felt like a Reading Room.

- Ann

No comments: