Monday 25 May 2009

Newcomer calling practitioner in Perth

One of our practitioners emailed the committee the day after the lecture saying,
“I'm not sure if a call I had last night around 9.30 was from someone who had attended the lecture or was as a result of the metaphysical work done in preparation. The caller obviously had some exposure to Christian Science and had many, many questions. During the approx. one hour conversation we covered a lot of ground. Someone had given the caller my name should she have any questions.

Later the same practitioner emailed saying:
“An update --- I have just had another session with my mystery caller. I still don't know if she attended the Lecture but she told me that she is a regular listener to Sentinel Radio and finds it most interesting.”

No comments: