Thursday 7 May 2009

Healings before Rockville MD lecture

We are so grateful to you for connecting with our community in a direct, healing way.

The weeks leading up to the lecture were a challenge to me personally. My son and his wife were healed of measles through spiritual means, but we experienced the greater challenge of the medical community and the media after it was over and my son went back to work. His boss wanted him to be checked out by a doctor, who sent him to the hospital for tests.

(My son's wife flew under the radar and never had to be checked.) After keeping him overnight and running myriad tests, four days later the doctors determined he had had measles and was no longer contagious. But they interviewed him intensively about all his movements from the day before he felt sick and then publicized all the locations in the press and on television. He was the "fourth case" in the area, although they were unrelated. I am grateful for the privacy rules, so that it wasn't reported where he lived, why he wasn't vaccinated, and even "nationality undetermined." For weeks, I continued to know that my son was not a threat to anyone, but a blessing, and he always has been.

On Monday before the lecture, I awoke with a stabbing pain in one eye and it was watering so much it was difficult to drive to work to teach my morning class. A practitioner helped me out, and I was able to do it, and by afternoon I was well again.

Praying my way through these things and other troubling issues, I could see that animal magnetism couldn't put a stop to presenting our gift to the community, even a biotech, medicalized, NIH-oriented community. I'm sending this as early fruitage.

We are having a meeting tomorrow after church to gather the rest and hope to have it to you soon. Again, we thank you for coming!Love,Lynn

No comments: