Wednesday 8 April 2009

Feedback from Perth

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the lecture last Tue evening at Perth church.
I particularly didn't want to miss it as I had already been impressed with and thoroughly enjoyed your previous three interviews on Spirituality.com.
I appreciate your concise and easy-to-follow explanations and also on the night, absence of any CS jargon which I feel is so important when talking to non CS students; just the Science of being in every day language.
I stayed back a while but regret not staying long enough to speak with you.
My brother also attended and came up to me after your talk and told of his fear regarding an operation he was going in for later this week. I believe I was able to allay that somewhat and help instill some peace to him. I think we both felt quite uplifted after your talk and a good topic too.
I so totally respect the life journey you have taken and am working on making my own study count a lot more for the betterment of the world.

Much God’s love
john

No comments: