Saturday 25 April 2009

Newark feedback

Hi there and a million thanks for your workshop lecture which you gave in Newark, DE, thursday night. It was great! And you had the entire audience with you! no sleeping, no boredom, no glazed over eyes!

I am a former Journal-listed practitioner, 85, and can truthfully say that yours is the best lecture I have ever heard. Is it possible to have a copy of this lecture? Or may I have a listing of your articles in the Bound Volumes?

I especially enjoyed your teaching how to research, how to gain from using concordances and translations, how to use the first sentence in "Prayer", and all the examples of healing. I especially like your two methods of prayer/treatment -- machete or helicopter. Working from God's point of view with God's viewpoint cut right to the chase. Very good to have the handout of the Beatitudes to work together for newer solutions.
Thank you again and I join God in blessing you.
- Mary Margaret

No comments: