Wednesday 15 April 2009

Healing from love felt during lecture

During Easter weekend, I have the most remarkable healing when I glance in my mind the wonderful love Christ Jesus had for the woman who came in tears of repentance to wash his feet with perfumed fragrance. I felt that love and knew the wonderful sense of humility both the woman and Jesus express. In Jesus eyes, he only saw God's honoured child, yet she so humbly came for forgiveness and healing. That beautiful feeling truly made me cry and I could after a few days of struggle with my emotions I prayed for God to help me honestly and truthfully forgive my ex-husband and all the past events that constantly made me feel so "poor and lonely". I truly understood what a great gift of forgiveness and our ability to forgive no matter how challenging human emotions played on my mind comes from God and God's Love for me. While I was relishing on this Easter gift of really good feeling, I heard God's voice in my mind "I AM Prosperity" and I knew I include prosperity not poverty.

Going to work this morning, I behold gratitude for this quality of Prosperity that God unfold and I opened(envelopes) more than $18,000 worth of donations for the foundation I work for. God's Love flows with happiness to my collegues at work making every moment fruitful and satisfying. My ex-husband came to give my children money for their leisure. Wow! I am floating with joy and I know whatever God unfold to me is eternal and permanent. I am so blessed.

Thank you for beholding so much Love for all of us.

So much Love to you too.
Pauline

No comments: