Wednesday 29 April 2009

Lower Hutt NZ feedback

We have had some fruitage:

1. A man has been attending our services and is so enthusiastic about what he's reading. He stood up on Wednesday and talked about his "spiritual journey" then read marked passages from several Sentinels and Journals.

2. Here is the text of an email from a woman who lives 50 minutes drive from Lower Hutt. Apparently she was class taught but attends her late husband's church.

Thank you Jenny for your letter of 10 April, which it was lovely to receive, and I do appreciate your copy of notes on the Beatitudes from the Lecture. Much more legible and full than mine and I am so glad to have them. I was sorry to have to slip away so quickly - the lecture ran over time somewhat, but I wouldnt have wanted to miss any of it, but as friends were expecting me for lunch at 12.30 and I had to traverse much of LHutt to get there, relying on my memory going back 22 years! (managed ok) I couldn't linger!
I thought it was an outstanding lecture, one of the best I've been to, and so relaxed, and your venue so suitable.

No comments: