Wednesday 15 April 2009

Visitors' feedback from Gold Coast

Many thanks for your delightfully inspiring Lecture given to us on Easter eve.

I stayed with every word… It was truly a feast of Love.

My two lovely friends – my husband gave them the names of Chi Chi and Ting-a-ling when they were very little ones, also were most inspired… and my little grand-daughter Bridgette talked it over with me the next morning – early in bed.. I was so happy with her acceptance and love of your stories. She recalled all the names you mentioned too – Jo and Allen stories impressed her a lot.

We know that the most precious gift we can share with our loved ones is God’s gift of Mrs Eddy’s discovery of Christian Science, and I rejoice that all those who attended have received the greatest gift of all in the Christ message you shared.

I pray that it remains and unfolds wonderfully in all those present.

One gentleman came because of his daughter. He accepted what he heard for the first time of Christian Science, and I have given his daughter a copy of the textbook and also the wonderful hymnal.
I’ve visited twice –

Much love to you Elise

Helen

No comments: